Saturday, August 21, 2004

Bits and pieces.....

Yes, I did go to WW this past Tuesday.
No, to losing weight -- right on dead center. Cant't figure it.
Yes, I have been exercising and have even lost a cumulation of 1/2 inch.
No, I am not discouraged, cuz I am going with a friend and have so many well wishers.
Yes, I am joining a pilates class 2 days a week.
Yes, God is good......

I did do a lot of sitting this week: sitting in front of my computer to fill out paperwork on our at risk school kids, sitting for 2 days at training for a program that actually looks good, sitting in the van as I did more driving than usual to get to all these places I needed to be. But, sitting is good if I can add my favorite music or book on tape. Ahhh! the options we have with our technology.

And now for a request: I would really, really like to add pictures to my blog. I downloaded the software to my computer at work that is supposed to help me, but am stuck. HELP!!!

I hate to admit it, but I am not sure what to type in the blank that asks for a URL address.

5 Comments:

Blogger Mae said...

I'll do my best to walk you through the posting part. If you downloaded Piasa/Hello, open up picasa. It will showcase all of your digital and scanned pitcures that are on your computer. Pick one of them, hit the hello button at the bottom right of that page (you can add a caption here). Then post it to your blog (just hit the publish tab). Write down that url(when it takes you to the picture on your blog) and type it in the url on your blogspot profile page, then go back to edit and you can delete the picture of yourself so it isn't there twice (or leave it, either way!). Also, if you get stuck, Hello has a wonderful, easy to understand help section for the "techno challenged" (much like myself). Hope this helps ~ good luck ~ Mae
(For a time reference, it took me about 30 - 45 minutes to play around and learn how to do that stuff.) :)

5:26 PM  
Blogger Serena Voss said...

Thanks, Mae!

After work, I will give er a whirl!

9:59 AM  
Blogger Serena Voss said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:46 AM  
Blogger Serena Voss said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:32 PM  
Blogger Serena Voss said...

Mae,

It works! Now, I just need to get a decent picture of myself!

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home