Monday, August 01, 2005

Our Kauai team is all back from our IATW mission trip. Twenty-one of us went. The VBS, men's and ladies seminars and follow-up activities were great!

Our brothers and sisters in the church there in Kauai were so hospitable to us. They fed us wonderful dishes, some of which I had never heard of and still cannot pronounce, even though I lived on the island of Oahu when I was younger.

After the mission trip was concluded, Tepi Retherford and I stayed on and extra three days. We saw the Kauai "Grand Canyon" and did a bit of snorkeling. We also stopped along the way to visit several of the members either in their homes or where they worked.

As soon as I unpack, I will recount my journey in more detail.

2 Comments:

Blogger Donna G said...

Glad you are back. Sounds like a good trip!

5:57 AM  
Blogger Serena Voss said...

Thanks, Donna!

7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home