Thursday, June 24, 2004

"So you just got back from Alaska," I said to my friend. Of course I had a dozen questions. And I was intrigued with my friends account of her trip. There were photographs, explanations and anticdotes. "I want to go!"

And I can go, if I want. I have travel guides and a friend who has been there and back. In fact, she will go with me and show me around if I want her to. She is that kind of a friend.

Regardless of the journey, it is always good to travel with a friend or at least someone who has been there before, or at least someone is willing to travel the same road for the first time. I know some people go it alone, but I am not one of them, or at least, I don't wanna be.

My thoughts on this post will reflect my journey through life -- destination: Eternity. I hope you will join me from time to time. Perhaps, we can travel some of this road together.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on starting your new blog!

TK

10:43 AM  
Blogger Serena Voss said...

Thanks, TK!

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home